Monday, May 16, 2011

Worked 9:00-12:30, 1:30-3:00
May16, 2011

Since there was no blog yesterday, I guess I have to tell the answer to the riddle now. The answer is neither becuase 9 plus 3 is not 13...

Today was a day full of patients that I had seen before, so it was interesting to see how they are progressing. The woman that had had the full hip replacement is doing better, but still has swelling in the knee and a tight IT band. Another patient, that had had rotator cuff surgery is now able to not do isometrics and is regaining strength with every visit.
Diane also saw a patient that I am not sure that I had mentioned in a previous blog, but he is a patient that has fluid in his throat and because of cancer treatments, the only thing that she can do to help is massage. Diane works on moving the liquid to the heart and the armpit. In the armpit there are Axillary Lymph Nodes that can help to clear the liquid out.
Sam Johnson came in this afternoon, and per his request he is getting this shout out in my blog. He was able to go an entire appointment without complaining, but we put him up to the challenge again today. He did not do as well today as he had previously, but he still got his interview with me tomorrow morning at 9:00. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment