Wednesday, May 11, 2011

An Off Day

May 11, 2011

Ragged Mountain Physical Therapy is not open today, so I was unable to do anything. That is the reason that I am doing extra hours the other days so that I can make up for the lost time on Wednesdays. However, when I first woke up I did a little studying of the parts of the knee, but the names are all so hard to remember, I am going to have to continue studying.
To fill my time today I first went to breakfast, and headed over to the woodshop for about two hours to finish up my project, which is a cherry queen sized bed. The rest of the day consisted of a team lunch, some free time, watching the boys lacrosse game, my own game in which we lost to holderness by one, a tailgate afterwards and watching the movie Fresh for earthday.
I am excited to get back to work tomorrow after my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment