Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Last Off Day

Another Wednesday goes by that I didn't have to work. I went to woodworking, because I am just making a cutting board for fun. Today was also my senior game for Lacrosse. We played KUA, who we had played previously and beaten, but this time we lost by one, with thanks to an awful call by the officials in the last 30 seconds. Now I will spend the rest of my night studying the shoulder for my test on friday. The bones that I have to know are the Acromion, Clavicle, Glenoid cavity of scapula, the humerus, and scapula. I also have to memorize the subdeltoid bursa. The muscles are the deltoid, trapezius, the muscles in the pectoralis major muscle, supraspinatus muscle, infraspinatus, subscapularis, and the teres major and minor. Theres alot to memorize!

No comments:

Post a Comment